When it comes to finding birthday cards for your children’s birthday, or for other children’s birthdays, there are a lot of possibilities out there in the shops.
Here, on the other hand, you will find birthday cards that you won’t find exactly the same of anywhere else (at least if people don’t copy them for other websites, and please do not do that).
You can use them for free as long as it is for your own personal purpose, and I hope you will find good use for them.
When you have found a card you like, don’t save it as it is, in that way you will get a version that is too small.
Instead click the picture to get to the big version, which will be 4 x 6 inches printed with 300 dpi, which is a quality that is really good for printing cards.
If you need more birthday cards or some kids birthday party tips, try this website Birthdaypartyideasforkids.
21 Printable Birthday Cards for Kids:
Two cute birthday cards for the little ones:
1. The first card is with a cute little penguin and the text:
“Happy Birthday to You, Freeze a jolly good fellow, Freeze a jolly good fellow, Freeze a jolly good fellow…And so say all of us.”
I think most kids would love to receive this cute little penguin with a birthday greeting.
2. Next birthday card is with a bear and balloons:
The text on this card says:
“Hey, it’s somebody’s birthday today. Is it YOUR birthday? Hip, hip Hooray!”
Two Happy Birthday Cards for Kids who likes Dinosaurs:
If the birthday child is fond of dinosaurs, these cards should be just it.
3. and 4. The first has the text Happy Birthday, the other Birthday card is without text, so that you can write your own text on the card after printing.
For these two dinosaur birthday cards I have used clip art of dinosaurs from Clipartqueen.com , where I find all kinds of drawings and clipart that are great to use for making your own cards and invitations.
Two Kids’ Birthday Greeting Cards:
5. The blue cornflowers on the cards below, with the little girl picking flowers, are also from that site.
6. Here is a birthday card with a beautiful and cute and funny tiger, reading a card with a beautiful and cute …and so on.
The text says “Happy Birthday Tiger!”
A birthday greeting you can use on any of these cards:
“Bright rainbows and sunshine are wished for you on your special day.
May rain clouds never bother you, and only good things come your way.
Happiness on your Happy Birthday!”
Two Printable Birthday Cards for Kids, with Vintage Motives:
7. An older birthday card, with a motive in soft colors, a girl watering a tree and a boy planting a flower.
8. Here comes a very beautiful vintage birthday card with a fairy bringing flowers and good wishes for the birthday child.
The text says:
“Fairy wishes and fairy kisses, for the sweetest girl on her birthday!”
Two funny Birthday Cards for Kids with Animals:
9. Penguins dancing of joy and holding lots of balloons. The text here says:
“Hey Dude another birthday has arrived, hope it’s a good one! Have fun. Happy birthday.”
10. “1-2-3 years old! Happy Birthday” is the text on this next card, with three giraffes. Perfect to send to the 3 year old toddler.
Two Kids’ Birthday Cards with Cute Tigers:
11. and 12. Here comes two more Happy Birthday cards, these with the motive of a tiger. I think the birthday child will love to receive this card with a greeting from you on the back.
Two Kids’ Birthday Cards for the Little Ones:
13. A single giraffe and hearts, the text says Happy Birthday.
14. A birthday card for the little princess!
Two Cute Birthday Cards with a Teddy Bear with Strawberries:
15. A Teddy bear holding a bowl with red strawberries, and the same card as an invitation:
Five Kids’ Birthday Cards with the Motives of Children:
16., 17. ,18. and 19.
The next three birthday cards all have the text that says “Happy Birthday“.
The first has the motive of a boy happily digging the garden, removing the dandelions with a spade.
The next card has the motive of a girl giving her younger brother a shower with a watering can, while he is sitting in a wash bowl.
The next of these printable cards is one I have been allowed to use, borrowed from a friend, it goes together with another vintage birthday card for kids with a picture of a boy trying out his fathers top hat.